As part of the reorganisation effort I have tidied up all of the 2017 livestream recordings as best as possible and published 8 videos from 2017, including three presentations from our most recent meetup. For those that watch the live stream at home, or after the fact I'm also pleased to report I have solved the mono audio issue for future broadcasts.
If you use YouTube it would be great if you could subscribe to the channel, it will only make our videos go that bit further!
2017 Published Presentations
- August - Jayant Varma String Theory [What's new in Strings in Swift 4]
- August - Stew Gleadow Strongly Types Values in Swift 3 and Swift 4
- August - Tom Adams Swift 4 Decodable and GraphQL
- June - Hon Weng Chong Machine Learning for Cocoa Developers
- June - Juhan Hion Dyld3
- May - Ben Deckys Custom Bezier Curves with UIViewAnimator
- May - Andyy Hope 10 Things I Hate About UI Kit
- May - Vlas Voloshin Intro to TextKit - Advanced typography for fun and profit
- April - Gio Back to the Future - Git Rebase for iOS Developers
- April - Jesse Collis Automatically Generating your API Client with Swagger and Swagger Codegen
2015 Published Presentations
2017 Livestream Links
All of the 2017 livestreams are available in the 2017 Livestreams Playlist. There's more trimming that could be done, but for the moment they are named correctly and are in order. Any gaps or loss in sound are unrecoverable unfortunately.